The Infrastructure & Project Finance team consists of lawyers focusing on all aspects of structuring, negotiating, documenting and implementing complex infrastructure and project finance transactions.
At DSK Legal, you’ll discover thorough attention to detail, unwavering commitment to consistency and quality and a refreshingly client-focused attitude. Whatever the project, we thrive in assisting you in meeting your business objectives and timeframes.
The size, complexity and variety of major projects in India has never been greater, as also the risk. Pressure on public finances has created both new opportunities and new demands. Consequently, the role of the legal adviser has increased in importance.
Services Offered include:
- Assisting in preparing the risk matrix and providing solutions to mitigate the risks involved
- Advisory services on diverse laws governing infrastructure facilities in India and incidental issues thereto, including land acquisition
- Drafting, negotiation and review of project documents including Heads of Agreement, Techno-Commercial Offers, Bid and Tender documents, RFPs/ RFQs, Concession Contracts, Fee-Sharing Contracts, Power Purchase Agreements, EPC Contracts, Fuel Supply Contracts, On-shore and Off-shore Service and Equipment Supply Contracts, 0 & M Contracts, Mining Contracts and State Support Contracts
- Drafting, negotiation and review of financing and security documents including Domestic and Foreign Currency Loan Contracts, Escrow Arrangements, Trust and Retention Account Contracts, Security Trustee Contracts and Hypothecation Contracts, Mortgage related documents, Share Pledge Agreements, Cost Overrun Agreements, Revolving Letter of Credits, Assignment of Cellular License Agreements
- Assisting in the process of obtaining from governmental authorities various licenses, approvals and permits required for implementation of infrastructure projects in India
- Assistance in drafting the Distribution and Transmission Licence conditions, bye-laws to be drafted by the State Electricity Regulatory Authorities under the Electricity Act, 2003.
DSK Legal provides services in the following sectors: energy, oil and gas and telecommunications.
The Infrastructure and Project Finance team also works with international law firms to deliver seamless solutions to global challenges, through a single point of contact with the client.
DSK Legal also provides legal advice on issues relating to Banking & Finance, Corporate & Commercial, Employment, IT & Intellectual Property, Litigation & Arbitration, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Shipping, Tax and Transaction Support.