- Corporate & Commercial Laws
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Transaction Support Services
- AIF/ Funds Set Up
About Hemang Parekh
Hemang is a transaction lawyer and advises clients on their investment and strategic decisions in the areas of corporate laws, commercial laws and other related laws. He has significant transactional experience in transactions of diversified M&A and private equity sectors.
He has extensive experience in advising various multinational and domestic companies and private equity funds in the areas of corporate laws and other related laws.
Hemang is associated with DSK Legal for a period of more than eight years and prior to joining DSK Legal, he was associated with a prominent law firm in Mumbai for a period of three years.
- Advising large multinational and domestic clients on various financial and commercial matters including structuring deals in the most efficient manner, advising on setting up of business in India, documenting and negotiating complex commercial transactions, more particularly those relating to acquisitions, corporate restructuring, strategic alliances, joint ventures and complex labour related and employment issues.
- Advised various multinational companies, private equity funds and investee companies across various sectors such as health care, pharmaceuticals, telecom, education, e-commerce, logistics, food and agro, manufacturing etc.
- Advising fund managers in setting up alternative investment funds and/ or venture capital funds including advising on operational matters.
- Solicitor, Supreme Court of India
- Advocate, High Court of Bombay
- B, Govt. Law College, University of Mumbai
- The Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa
- The Bombay Incorporated Law Society