The Intellectual Property and Information Technology team is actively involved in technology transfers, e-commerce, m-commerce, biotechnology and bioinformatics.
Our lawyers seek to understand your business and thrive in crafting innovative solutions in the cutting-edge areas of the law.
Intellectual Property (IP)
Our clients particularly value the team’s expertise in assisting them identify, protect and leverage their IP thereby increasing their valuations and ensuring that business critical assets are securely protected and efficiently exploited.
Services Offered include:
- Registration and Prosecution of Trademarks, Designs, Copyright, Geographical Indications, etc.
- Assistance in negotiating transaction documents
- Managing a Trademark portfolio
- Intellectual Property due diligence and conducting brand audits
- Licensing /Assignments of Intellectual Property
- Strategizing creation of a bouquet of IP rights for protection of clients’ intellectual output
- IP Litigation covering the gamut of Intellectual Property Rights before courts and specialized tribunals in India
- Advice on offering IP as security
The team works closely with technology developers, service providers, consultants, and organisations using critical technology to support and add value to their business
DSK Legal provides services in the following sectors: energy, oil and gas and telecommunications.
Services Offered include:
- Legal audits and due diligence
Drafting, reviewing and negotiating:
- Development, support, and maintenance agreements
- Licensing, reseller, and distribution agreements
- Outsourcing and services agreements
- Website design, hosting and maintenance agreements
- Advice on legal issues relating to email and internet risk management, data and systems security, data mining and data protection, digital signatures, hacking, and cyber crimes
- Domain name registration and transfer
Other services offered Include:
- Advice on legal issues relating to: biotechnology, bioinformatics, e-commerce, m-commerce and technology aspects of banking, financial services and Insurance businesses, and technology transfer projects
- Corporate Advisory Services to technology companies including transaction support services.
The Intellectual Property and Information Technology team also works with international law / consulting firms to deliver seamless solutions to global challenges, through a single point of contact with the client.
DSK Legal also provides legal advice on issues relating to Banking & Finance, Corporate & Commercial, Employment, Infrastructure & Project Finance, Litigation & Arbitration, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Shipping, Tax and Transaction Support.